One of our most popular lunch recipes, these wraps pack a punch! Full of seeds, nuts, and fruits, they’ll keep you fueled until dinner, and are even vegetarian! A sweeter option, they’re great to pair with some savory snacks to complete your trailside lunch!
Serves: 1 person
- 1 Packet of Peanut Butter or Almond Butter
- 1 Cream Cheese Packet (buy at Costco!)
- Approx. ¼ cup of Sunflower Seeds (shell removed)
- Approx. ¼ cup of Dried Cherries or Cranberries
- Optional: Finely Chopped Carrots
- Flour Tortillas
Cooking Equipment Needed: Just a spoon for spreading!
Take all the delicious ingredients and roll them up inside the tortilla! Depending on your hunger level (and tortilla size), 1-2 tortillas should do the trick!