Let’s make trip planning easy!
We understand that planning a big Alaska trip is an intimidating undertaking and our area in particular can be difficult to figure out. We’re here to help! As the longest-standing business in McCarthy/Kennecott, we are the local experts and have great relationships with other local vendors. We’ll work with you to create the best itinerary for you and make sure it’s a trip of a lifetime!
Day Trip Adventure Packages
Our Day Trip Adventure Packages are the best way to create a short, action-packed, multi-sport itinerary that highlights the best of Wrangell – St. Elias National Park!
- Families with children +8yrs old
- Adventurers looking for a multi-sport experience
- Those that don’t like camping
- Visitors with a short timeframe
Multi-Day Trip Package Upgrades
Most of our multi-day trips are offered with a Trip Package upgrade. Supplement your multi-day trip with other activities and let us take care of the logistics!
Please note that Trip Package Upgrades are only available for some Multi-Day Trips. We do not have the resources to offer these services to all of our Day Trip guests. That said, feel free to give us a call if you have questions about planning your trip and we’ll be happy to consult with you over the phone!
- Transportation to and from McCarthy/Kennecott
- Lodging in McCarthy/Kennecott before and after your trip
You’ll be responsible for lodging in Anchorage or any other areas you travel to in Alaska, food while traveling (we’ll take care of food during your multi-day trip), activities in other areas of Alaska and any other transportation needs during your Alaska trip.
Multi-Day Trip Package Process
- Sign up for a Multi-Day Trip and select the Trip Package Upgrade – this will require putting down a larger deposit than if you book just the trip itself
- You’ll get an email within a few days of signing up with a prompt to start planning your trip
- We’ll stay in touch to let you know when everything is confirmed or if any changes need to be made
- At the 30-day mark, we’ll collect your final payment and present you with a Detailed Itinerary that will include all the important details of who to meet, where, and when.
Don’t know where to start?
Sign up for a call with our Expedition Coordinator – she’ll be able to help you narrow down which Multi-Day Trip to choose and talk you through some of the different logistics options available.
We are excited to share the very best of the nation’s largest National Park with you! If you’re looking for something very specific, even further off the beaten path or a customized adventure for your large group, we can make it happen.
Check out our Custom trip offerings and start planning your increidble adventure today!