— Ultimate Wilderness —
- Group Price: $9,465 ($760 more for single rooms/tents)
for 3 or more participants
Private Trips Available
- Trip Length: 12 Days
- Difficulty: Customized based on goals & ability, Minimal Experience Required
- Dates: Custom Dates Available for 2021
- Trip Itinerary / Download PDF
- Equipment List
- Photo Gallery
Wilderness Hiking and Sea Kayaking Alaska Adventure Tour
St. Elias Alpine Guides and Pangaea Adventures have teamed up to create the most spectacular, off-the-beaten-path wilderness adventure in Alaska. From the rugged alpine of the Chugach Mountains to the iceberg-filled waters of Prince William Sound, the Ultimate Wilderness combines a 4 day base-camp hiking trip with a 4-day sea kayaking trip, all linked together with transportation, lodging and additional activities for a hassle-free complete package. Take it from us – it doesn’t get any better than this!
- 12 Day all-inclusive multi-sport itinerary starts in Anchorage and ends in Valdez
- 4 days of hiking at Iceberg Lake – spectacular alpine scenery!
- 4 days of sea kayaking in Prince William Sound – calving glaciers and wildlife!
- explore the historic towns of McCarthy and Kennecott
- glacier hike, ice climbing or river rafting on the optional activity day
“A fantastic experience — wild Alaska at its best!”
Click on the markers below to view important points along your trip. Check out that zoom feature!