Help manage a professional guide service in remote Alaska!
We are looking for fun, friendly and dependable additions to our Office Team! Our Office Staff is the face of the company, greeting and helping over 100 guests a day between our two office locations. The team also assists with daily logistics and guide management. Their responsibilities include but are not limited to greeting clients, answering the phone, email correspondences, taking and managing reservations, maintaining organization and cleanliness of the offices and other administrative tasks.
Interested applicants must:
- have great people skills
- be organized and responsible
- be able to work under pressure
- be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- have experience in customer service
- Check out our full list of qualifications HERE.
We have Part-time and Full-time Office positions available, however, all positions must be full-time with the company. All staff are expected to works as Historical Tour Guides, however, “Part-time” Office staff also has the opportunity for Glacier Guiding. Full-time Office staff mostly works in the Office and occasionally guides Historical Tours.
To apply, send the following application materials to [email protected]:
- cover letter stating your interest in working for us
- a detailed and current work history resume
- a summary of outdoor experience