Wilderness Hiking and Sea Kayaking Alaska Adventure Tour
St. Elias Alpine Guides and Pangaea Adventures have teamed up to create the most spectacular, off-the-beaten-path wilderness adventure in Alaska. From the rugged alpine of the Chugach Mountains to the iceberg-filled waters of Prince William Sound, the Ultimate Wilderness combines a 4 day base-camp hiking trip with a 4-day sea kayaking trip, all linked together with transportation, lodging and additional activities for a hassle-free complete package. Take it from us - it doesn't get any better than this!
- 12 Day all-inclusive multi-sport itinerary starts and ends in Anchorage
- 4 days of hiking at Iceberg Lake - spectacular alpine scenery!
- 4 days of sea kayaking in Prince William Sound - calving glaciers and wildlife!
- explore the historic towns of McCarthy and Kennecott
- glacier hike, ice climbing or river rafting on the optional activity day